Thursday, December 29, 2011
1. I'll hear a trainer say, "You know, you could be right!"
2. All halter-breaking will take place in-utero.
3. I am going to check my rubber boots for slugs before I put them on.
4. The stallion will learn some manners. I'm sure I can hire somebody mean (or terminally ill), to deal with this one.
5. The next time a horse knocks down a fence, I'm going to declare it environmental revisionist thinking and leave it that way. I have no idea what that means and nobody else will either.
Whoops! I lied. They're in the book....around page 300.